Olympus DELTA DS2000 XRF Handheld Metals Analyzer
Available as: Rental
- 4 W X-ray tube, 200µA current (max) plus optimized beam settings
- Tight geometry for exceptional LODs and high analysis throughout
- Large-Area SDD option plus customized X-ray provides exceptional light element sensitivity
- Patent-pending automatic barometric pressure correction adjusts calibration as needed
- Lightning fast bootup and data acquisition: Faster testing, more results
- Floating Point Processor: Provides more calculations in less time and leverages more advanced calibration algorithms
- Integrated Bluetooth for data input and output
- Ergonomic rubberized handle for enhanced grip
- Analysis indicator lights visible from 360°
- Bright, responsive, color touch screen display
See and feel the DELTA difference. The analyzer is compact and robust from probe to trigger to display, with sophisticated XRF technology that's better, faster, and more responsive. From initial boot-up to the final result, the DELTA is the optimum solution for all your analytical needs. The DELTA line gives you the ultimate experience in field-portable handheld XRF analysis, providing fast measurements with accuracy, precision, detection limit, and light element measurement capabilities built into a compact single-chassis frame wrapped in robust industrial-grade body casing.
The DELTA is a reliable and rugged analyzer that maximizes both speed and accuracy. Other XRF systems have trade-offs. They may be able to identify alloys quickly, however inexperienced operators may not be able to determine whether an ID is incorrect, or whether longer testing is required. So how does the conscientious inspector maximize testing speed without increasing the risk of mistaken IDs or erroneous readings? Innov-X's SmartSort solution automates all these decisions, enabling even inexperienced operators to maximize both speed and inspection accuracy. This powerful feature yields optimized throughput and accuracy, making the DELTA an extremely productive XRF for alloy inspection.
- Precious Metals & Jewellery Analysis
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Ore Grade Control
- Scrap Metal Sorting
- Mine Mapping
- Alloy Quality Control (QC)
- Lead in Paint
- Filter Analysis
- Car Catalysts
- Soil Testing
Cd, Ti, V, Cr, Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, W, Hf, Ta, Re, Pb, Bi, Zr, Nb, Mo, Pd, Ag, Sn, Sb PLUS Mg, Al, Si, P, S
|Lead in Paint
Analysis of Lead Paint for industrial applications. Not recommended for HUD testing applications.
Analysis of surface wipes. Requires Portable Workstation for analyser
|Filter Analysis |
Analysis of particulates on air filters. Requires Portable Workstation for analyser. Ti,Cr,Mn,Ni,Co,Cu,Zn
Compton Normalisation algorithm designed for achieving lowest limit of detection possible for exploration samples. 3-beam mode standard. K,Ca,S,P,Cl,Ti,Cr,Mn,Fe,Co,Ni,Cu,Zn,Hg,As,Pb,Se,Rb,Sr,Zr,Mo,Ag,Cd,Sn,Ba
|Hardware and Accessories||Miniature X-Ray Tube (Ag)
|Standard SDD (<165 eV)
|2 x Li-Ion Batteries
|Waterproof Rugged Carrying Case
|316 Steel Calibration Check Reference Sample
|Mini USB Cable
|Advanced PC Software
|Optional Portable Workstation||Fully Shielded, rugged test stand for benchtop or remote controlled testing. Advanced PC Softweare included.
Olympus XRF Benefits
Curt Borgaling from David Hirschberg Steel Company talks about how Delta XRF "saved the day" and has been invaluable for his work.
Olympus DELTA DS2000 XRF Handheld Metals Analyzer PDF brochure
Download a full PDF brochure of Olympus DELTA DS2000 XRF Handheld Metals Analyzer page including the overview, specifications, applications and more.