Olympus 38DL Plus Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
Available as: Rental
- Corrosion thickness gauging with dual element transducers
- Designed for EN15317
- Differential mode and Reduction Rate mode
- Dual and single element transducer compatibility
- Explosive Atmosphere: Safe operation as defined by Class I, Division 2, Group D, as found in the National Fire Protection Association Code (NFPA 70), Article 500, and tested using MIL-STD-810F, Method 511.4, Procedure I.
- Internal Oxide/Scale software option
- Olympus High Dynamic Gain technology with digital filters
- Thickness, Velocity, and time-of-flight measurements
- THRU-COATﾮ and Echo-to-Echo measurements on painted and coated surfaces
- Time-based B-scan mode; 10,000 reviewable readings per scan
- V-Path Builder for custom V-path compensation
The 38DL PLUS is an innovative instrument that signals a new era in ultrasonic thickness gauging. Ideally suited for almost every ultrasonic thickness application, this handheld thickness gauge is fully compatible with a full line of dual and single element transducers. The versatile 38DL PLUS can be used in applications ranging from wall thinning measurements of internally corroded pipes with dual element probes to very precise thickness measurements of thin or multilayer materials with single element transducers.
- Thickness measurement
- Wall thinning measurement
|Thickness range||0.08 mm (0.003 in.) to 635 mm (25 in.)|
|Standard resolution||0.01 mm or 0.001 in. for all transducers|
|High temperature measurements||500 °C (932 °F)|
38DL PLUS Product Overview
38DL PLUS Echo to Echo vs.Thru-Coat
38DL PLUS: Zero & Calibrate a Dual Probe
Olympus 38DL Plus Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge PDF brochure
Download a full PDF brochure of Olympus 38DL Plus Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge page including the overview, specifications, applications and more.